2 Countries 1 Future powered by clean energy
An international panel discussion to celebrate World Environment Day
On June 7 from 8.30-9.45am (US June 6 from 3.30-4.45pm) in celebration of World Environment Day, Green Cross Australia, Questacon and Polycom invited primary school kids from across Australia and the US to participate in the a panel discussion.
A panel of experts came together to answer your questions:
- US Ambassador to Australia, Jeffrey Bleich
- Green Cross Australia CEO, Mara Bun
- Film maker and director of The Future Makers, Maryella Hatfield
- Sungevity head of marketing and PR, Wyatt Roy (no, not the young Federal Member for Longman, but an even groovier solar energy evangelist from California)
- winner of multiple sustainable energy student competitions, Regan Minchin
Watch the recording
Did you miss the event, don't worry, we captured every moment for you! Watch it here.
We asked Australian students to make a video or convince us in writing about their BIG ideas for a sustainable energy future.
Check out the fantastic videos we received, all about sustainable energy solutions!VIEW THE GALLERY OF ENTRIES
Explore the fascinating science edging us closer to low carbon living. This fun, flexible project includes easy-to-use ICT, oodles of resources and FREE lesson plans from CSIRO Education.
Links to Australian curriculum, plus NAPLAN rehearsal.Find out more