The Courier-Mail: Headstart 17 April
The Courier-Mail's Headstart program featured Future Sparks on 17 April:
Use your imagination to win $1000
Students aged 8 to 13 can use video or persuasive writing to pitch their ideas for a clean energy future.
Vision in video
Conduct your own intestivations, or work with a classmate to create your own video on one or more of these topics:
- Why is it so urgent that we move towards a clean energy future?
- What are he most exciting and innovative ideas for clean energy?
- How can kids make a real impact through practical, everyday actions?
People's choice voting
Share your video entry with friends and family. Get everyone to vote for you once the people's choice voting opens and ask your teacher to have a "community show and tell".
Are you clever with words? Present your point of view on one of the following:
- Kids can help the planet.
- Everyone should use public transport instead of owning cars.
- Solar panels should be compulsory for every Australian home.
All entries need to be uploaded by July 16.